When: January 21, 2020
Event time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: 935 Old Humboldt Rd., Ste B, Jackson,TN 38305
CE hours: N/A
Excellent customer service is so much more than “smile training” or implementing useful technology. It is understanding what is important to your customer and designing service to exceed those expectations. Successful service delivery is an outcome of systems thinking and no one does it better than Disney. Apply the Disney principles and learn to:
- Develop strategies to make your job easier and more pleasant as a service provider.
- Understand the importance of developing stellar communications skills.
- Be able to identify who your customer is and what they need.
- Apply systems thinking to delivery of customer service.
- Learn skills to successfully diffuse difficult customers.
- Apply “LAST” model to consistently and professionally manage customer interactions
With a stronger understanding of customer needs and defined service standards, service professionals will feel more comfortable delivering excellent service with the right tools and clear service expectations. Happy employees create happy customers and the entire organization benefits. This course will be a participative learning experience with multiple opportunities to apply the principles to internal and external customers.
Register today at https://cwtar.getlamps.net/.